Evesham Swimming Club is an inclusive club with competition playing a big part of our activities.
We are achieving increasing success at getting our swimmers to Worcestershire County Championships as well as competing as a Club team against other clubs in the area.
We target a number of galas each year that our coaches feel will match the abilities of our swimmers. As a club we run an internal Summer & Winter Championships which give our swimmers experience of competition.
As a club we try to introduce swimmers to competing in Galas once they reach 9 years (the ASA age for competing outside club).
When taking part in Galas or open meets the following are essential:-
- Swimming Costume
- Hat and Goggles – don’t forget spares
- T-shirt or club top (for wearing poolside)
- 2 Towels – one for poolside, one for showering
- Swimming Bag – Big enough for all your kit
- Drinks – 1 to 2 litres of weak squash or water (NO FIZZY DRINKS)
- Food – snacks such as jelly cubes, bananas, NO sweets or chocolate.
For more information on the fixtures we’re attending, log in to Swim Club Manager and view our club noticeboard.